Centro Mayor II was established in 1991, following the old Centro Mayor S.A.
Santiago Oterino Martínez, the only manager of both companies, has dedicated himself to the sale of products in the electronics industry since 1980.
Centro Mayor S.A. was founded in 1985 among several partners, and it became the first company in Spain dedicated to the wholesale of hi-fi systems.
Since 1933, Centro Mayor II has evolved and has also become a wholesaler of professional sound and lighting equipment, covering nowadays more than 95% of its sales in this sector and leaving the remaining 5% to other products.
Centro Mayor II is well-known as one of the main wholesalers of professional sound and lighting equipment in Spain,. Due to its aggressive price policy, it is a reference business for its competitors and customers.
Centro Mayor II has more than 3.500 customers all over Spain, among which there are installators and renting companies, orchestras and shops. Centro Mayor II appreciates the confidence all its clients have had from the very first moment.
Centro Mayor II has also changed from being a mere wholesaler to being an importing and distributor business of several international brands. It has currently a huge stock so that the customers can order what they need and they know it does not matter in which part of Spain they are located: they will receive their order on the following day. They can also come over to the warehouse to pick it up, where they will find a big Show-Room, so that they can even see the products together with their own customers, the newest products, demos, etc
Centro Mayor II's customers know that there there is a team working in the background who advise them for the best purchasing options according to their budget, and who give them information about all the brands and products available. They will always receive the best information regarding quaility and prices.
Santiago Oterino Martínez just wants to remind all the customers of all the different stages the company has been through and, again, he wants to thank all of them - some of them having already become friends - for the confidence shown during all this time.
Centro Mayor II.